Skip to main content

Sadness .... it's not a marketing plane ..

Two separated subjects in a one post :

My Online Marketing Life .
I got an email today from AdBrite after telling them that I want them to take all the money on my account as a donation because I can't have a Pay-Pal account .
I totally forgot that they pay by Check, and I also forgot that my minimum payment option is set to 10,000$, they replied with the following message :
////////////////////////////////
Hello [MyId],

Thanks for writing. AdBrite does not payout publishers by paypal, but instead, by check. It appears that you should receive a payment this upcoming pay period, so a check should be processed for you and sent to you. I would advise that you check your address in your AdBrite account to make sure the address is correct. You can do that by logging into your AdBrite account->My Account->Update your account.

///////////////////////////////

I also got an E-mail from AdSense after reporting a click that I made by mistake on my own ads :

///////////////////////////////
Hello Wissam,

Thanks for letting us know about the clicks on your ads. We appreciate your honesty and your continued efforts toward avoiding such clicks going forward.

To help you on your way, we offer the AdSense Preview Tool which will allow you to check the destination of ads on your page without the risk of invalid clicks. For more information, please see:

https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/topic.py?topic=160

For additional questions, I'd encourage you to visit the AdSense Help Center (http://www.google.com/adsense_help), our complete resource center for all AdSense topics. Alternatively, feel free to post your question on the forum just for AdSense publishers: the AdSense Help Group (http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-help).

Sincerely,

[Name]
The Google AdSense Team
///////////////////////////////


My Personal life .
Today, actually a week ago, I noticed that my girl friend is not taking care of contacting me anymore, I offline her, send her emails but she simply don't replay, by tracking her I knew that she log in daily to her MySpace profile, I feel that she got a new guy, all the lies about forever love and things, I got sad for minute .. but ...I decided to be a different person, because sadness is not a marketing plane ..
I will take out girls from my life, I just wanted to marry that girl and when she's gone, I will just relax, and put all of my sadness in online marketing, I have a right future "Alone" and I don't want to end my life for emotions .
but wait a minute .. may be she just have exams, anyway I will wait forever ..

Comments

lawryde said…
Hey Ad Whore-

Just stopping back telling you that I didn't click on a single one of your ads to make you money.

Get a real f*cking job!
Wissam said…
haha, com on .. I have a real fu*king job lol .
it is nice to see you here dude ^.^ welcome anytime the ads are for the visitors not for my beloved readers .
Sergik said…
good friends you have! (they do not click on yours ads)...

My wife is asking for a 50% of my adsense income...
Wissam said…
Hehe, cooool my family didn't care about my online income at all, they have loads of money and what I get per month is just 0.5% of what they get lol
Anonymous said…
get a life dude, your girlfriend is fucking some other dude, but your okay with it...because you can.....put time into online marketting? and by that i mean add to your collection of MFA sites?! well done
Wissam said…
NO I am not happy I was lying to my slef trying to be happy, but looks like it doesn't work, she contacted me after this post but now it have been2 days without contacting me, I will just wait I know that she will come online soon to say that she loves me .
Anonymous said…
poor you..
Paid Surveys said…
Great blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to check out my blog about paid surveys online.

Popular posts from this blog

Best Web Hosting Hosting Ever - HostMonster.com

You all know HostMonster.com, they are known for the power of their services and up-time, the big storage and more, but now they got even better the holy "UNLIMITED EVERYTHING".
and yes do trust them.
Guess how much : 5.95 a month

Hosting Features:
Disk Storage Unlimited
Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS
Free Domain Name
Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
Support International Domain Names
POP3/POP3 Secure Email Support Unlimited
IMAP/Secure IMAP Email Support Unlimited
Gigs of Site Transfer Unlimited
Forwarding Email Accounts Unlimited
Email Autoresponder Unlimited
Add-on Domains Unlimited
Parked Domains Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
Additional FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases 100
PostgreSQL Databases 100
IMAP/secure IMAP Email Support
3 Different Web Based Email Solutions
CGI-BIN
CGI Library
Server Side Includes
Frontpage 2000/2002 Extensions
Account "Control Panel"
FTP Access
Shell Access (SSH)
Override .htaccess Support
Anonymous …

Tria Mera - 666 - The truth

Following is a reference to the movie white noise, what you see on this page is not my opinion, and I am not interested on this stuff, if you come here than you are probably searching after watching the movie or researching tria mera term, this is for educational purposes only.



The expression, Third Day, appears in several narratives in the Bible. (Occasionally, it is “three days.”) Some biblical interpreters have thought that some of these third day motifs have significance by signifying a certain divine principle, and a few interpreters have thought that they are cryptic in meaning. Why? Interestingly, these narratives record some of the most important events in the history of Israel. And surprisingly, except for the Bible’s mention of the third day, the seventh day, and its account of creation in Genesis 1, the Bible rarely mentions the other days of the week.
The Number of the Beast is described in the Book of Revelation 13:18. From the King James translation:[5]
Here is wisdom. L…

Hacking With Google, Spy Cams

This is a quick post since I have to sleep and feel so tired ...
by searching for one of these strings on google :
inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode="
inurl:MUltiCameraFrame:?Mode="
inurl:view/index.shtml"
inurl:axis-cgi/mjpg"
inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode="
inurl:MultiCameraFrame:?Mode="
You will be able to view other people webcams, not everyone, but everyone that have a cam can be viewed on any browser by writing the ip address with the pc connected to it, and indexed by Google since you can access that on port 80 or 8080 ...


Some examples ready to go "it took forever to list them here" :
http://210.155.197.108/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://shiretoko.miemasu.net/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://219.166.247.165/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://208.0.229.84/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=0
http://220.254.98.19/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://vhshop.cmauto.com:8002/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=0
ht…