Blogging is easy, and now anyone can start a blog, and there is a lot of kids out there doing it better then adults, the problem is coming up with ideas for your next post, I am sharing my technique and you might find it useful:
- If you get comments, you may inspire your next post from a comment or a question that your reader left in your post.
- When you are blogging ideas will keep jumping one after another, try to keep some for tomorrow.
- Try to be unique and that attract more readers, don't copy and past the half of your post from someone else "Not good for SEO and the sake of being original".
- Try not to go out of the subject "Niche" of your blog, if your blog is about dead fish then don't write about horses a lot.
- Get Ideas from real life, as simple as it seems.
- and finally use Google to find this.