the good news is the you do not need any programs, just follow my tips below.
- put all your contact cards into a folder and lets call it newcontacts for example, place it in the C:\ drive.
- so now you have a folder named newcontacts in your c: drive.
- Open up the run from windows start menu, and type CMD to open the command prompt.
- type exactly "cd c:\newcontacts" and hit enter, don't forget the space.
- then type in "copy *.vcf allcontacts.vcf"
- wait for the files to merge
So let me explain this, in DOS or Windows command prompt you can merge text files into one file by copying all the files into one file, yes this is possible a one line command.
VCF files are basically a text files with a different extension, inside of them all you have is text data, so merging them will not corrupt them and they still can be ready by gmail, outlook or any program that you will use to import them later.
I hope this was useful if you have any comments I will be happy to hear them, thanks for reading :)