We all enjoyed Minecraft, and now we can enjoy it on the go with Minecraft pocket edition but there is few things it lacks, it have no monsters, no day/night system, no crafting or caves, basically it's just a build with friends game with all the blocks available, kinda like minecraft creative mode.
but there is good news, minecraft pocket survival mode is coming soon, I tool the following from the official blog, it's a list of stuff to be done on the upcoming update for Minecraft pocket edition.
- A new file system – to make sure we can support items and mobs in the world
- Item system – to be able to pick up items
- Crafting – we know you want this :) This will probably need some iterations since the interface will be customized for the touch devices
- Inventory system
- Mobs – animals and enemies!
- Optimizing rendering code – we are experimenting with caves but need to make it work better before we are able to release it
- Clean up of code and overall optimization
that's what the developer said, but he didn't mention crafting, I hope they add that too.
that's all about minecraft pocket edition, hope it was good news for you.