Skip to main content

Paypal, MTGOX, Payza, LR, 2Checkout is a Scam

Today I went to check my 2Checkout account and I found this "2Checkout.com Account # has been closed" wait what?.
yes, after 3 years or more of using 2Checout it's closed without explanation with my money in there, here is my payment nightmare over the years:
Paypal closes my account for no reason except that I have to prove where I live, and I did and they refused the evidence I provided.

LibertyReserve Closed by the FBI my dollars are gone to america biggest whales "and I was wondering how they make money doing nothing".
MTGOX change their terms that you cannot withdraw funds unless you provide personal identity copy and some other docs, I provided them, verification denied.
Payza.com closes my account and takes my money too!! telling me that they don't support my country anymore, ok what about the money? no you have no right to appeal, what?

If you live in america and some places like Israel and parts of Europe you wont be much affected by this, because they fear you, you can sue them, but if you live in the middle of nowhere like I do, they will rob you, take your money, refuse your appeal, hang up on your call, and keep the money, that's how they actually get rich.

I lost exactly $1230,00 on payment processing websites in 6 years, did nothing illegal, sold links and got paid from PPC companies etc.

My faults are "We don't support your country anymore, you must provide address proof and sometimes no explanation or answer at all, talk to the auto reply".

I provided everything, Passport copy, ID, residence, bills original and legal narrated copies, bank statements, visa card copy, still they think it lacks more evidence, if you understand a little about where I live that's your PROBLEM! but I guess it's about keeping my money on your side.

and it's not just me, everyone around the world is really just tired of american scam sites, and they close any payment site, saying it's a money laundry site, they use the feds, they use government while people in the rest of the world have nobody to use to get their money back, well you are a money theft sites!! be proud!!


Final words are for fools -insert name here-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Web Hosting Hosting Ever - HostMonster.com

You all know HostMonster.com, they are known for the power of their services and up-time, the big storage and more, but now they got even better the holy "UNLIMITED EVERYTHING".
and yes do trust them.
Guess how much : 5.95 a month

Hosting Features:
Disk Storage Unlimited
Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS
Free Domain Name
Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
Support International Domain Names
POP3/POP3 Secure Email Support Unlimited
IMAP/Secure IMAP Email Support Unlimited
Gigs of Site Transfer Unlimited
Forwarding Email Accounts Unlimited
Email Autoresponder Unlimited
Add-on Domains Unlimited
Parked Domains Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
Additional FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases 100
PostgreSQL Databases 100
IMAP/secure IMAP Email Support
3 Different Web Based Email Solutions
CGI-BIN
CGI Library
Server Side Includes
Frontpage 2000/2002 Extensions
Account "Control Panel"
FTP Access
Shell Access (SSH)
Override .htaccess Support
Anonymous …

Tria Mera - 666 - The truth

Following is a reference to the movie white noise, what you see on this page is not my opinion, and I am not interested on this stuff, if you come here than you are probably searching after watching the movie or researching tria mera term, this is for educational purposes only.



The expression, Third Day, appears in several narratives in the Bible. (Occasionally, it is “three days.”) Some biblical interpreters have thought that some of these third day motifs have significance by signifying a certain divine principle, and a few interpreters have thought that they are cryptic in meaning. Why? Interestingly, these narratives record some of the most important events in the history of Israel. And surprisingly, except for the Bible’s mention of the third day, the seventh day, and its account of creation in Genesis 1, the Bible rarely mentions the other days of the week.
The Number of the Beast is described in the Book of Revelation 13:18. From the King James translation:[5]
Here is wisdom. L…

Hacking With Google, Spy Cams

This is a quick post since I have to sleep and feel so tired ...
by searching for one of these strings on google :
inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode="
inurl:MUltiCameraFrame:?Mode="
inurl:view/index.shtml"
inurl:axis-cgi/mjpg"
inurl:ViewerFrame?Mode="
inurl:MultiCameraFrame:?Mode="
You will be able to view other people webcams, not everyone, but everyone that have a cam can be viewed on any browser by writing the ip address with the pc connected to it, and indexed by Google since you can access that on port 80 or 8080 ...


Some examples ready to go "it took forever to list them here" :
http://210.155.197.108/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://shiretoko.miemasu.net/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://219.166.247.165/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://208.0.229.84/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=0
http://220.254.98.19/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=1
http://vhshop.cmauto.com:8002/ViewerFrame?Mode=Motion&Language=0
ht…