Found this pretty list online on a webpage that I cannot share for the content it had, I filtered non-friendly links, and the list below is safe to browse but even tho, they might change any moment so make sure to report in comments or contact me if you find anything that is not safe.I will make sure to update it.
Click here for 2015 list
- The Hidden Wiki - The original Hidden Wiki (after Matt's), owned by ion. Created January 2009. Went down for a while but it's back up now. A bit outdated.
- Hidden Wiki Mirror - An exact mirror of ion's Hidden Wiki. Updated on a fairly regular basis.
- HackBloc's Hidden Wiki Mirror - An editable up-to-date Hidden Wiki. Generally free from vandalism.
- Old THW Mirror - Hasn't been updated for 8 months.
- Older THW Mirror - An old Hidden Wiki mirror. Outdated.
- OnionBookmark - Keep bookmarks private or share with public.
- TORDIR - Categorized link list of Tor, user submitted. Also a PM service.
- Onion Url Repository - Small list of Onionland links. Also hosts a forum.
- Sites Deep Web - A small list of onion links.
- Core.onion - Simple onion bootstrapping.
- TORLINKS - Tor Link Directory
- Administrator's Services - Services run by the admin of TorStatusNet, My Hidden Blog, and Hidden Image Site
- Onionlinks, clearnet - Made with weebly, to be used by newbies on Tor. By firstname.lastname@example.org
- TORCH - Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- Deepsearch - Another search engine.
- Torgle - Torgle revived. Based on OnionWare's server. Web crawler.
- The Abyss - Administrator's search engine. Supports submitted links.
- Ahmia.fi - Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services (allows you to add new sites to its database).
- DuckDuckGo, clearnet - Clearnet metasearch engine with heavy filtering. Not like the aforementioned search engines to look up Hidden Services. Just searches the clearnet.
- Tor WebDesign Guidelines - Suggestions to start making your own Hidden Service.
- InspecTor - List of bad Tor nodes with ExcludeNodes generator for torrc.
- TorJump - A one-click wrapper to make Tor more accessible to non tech-savvies.
- The TorBack Machine - Tor clone of The Wayback Machine
- Welcome, We've been expecting you! - Links to basic encryption guides.
- Gateway - Tor ?? I2p web proxy.
- AnoNet2 Proxy - Visit AnoNet from Tor.
- OnionWiki - Central wiki for sharing knowledge about the technical side of Tor
- TorShare - 2GB file upload limit. No illegal files. Server encrypts filenames. Allows zip and rar files.
- Sky Fortress - Open source, upload and download encrypted files.
- The Onion Cloud - Tor/ownCloud based cloud. Login/Pass: public/public.
- Onion Fileshare - 2GB Upload file size limit. Upload any files you want.
- ES Simple Uploader - Upload images, docs and other files. 2 MiB upload limit. (Host: FH)
- sTORage - Upload files. Has WebDAV support. It is being taken down. Please move any files you may host there.
- Onionweb filehosting - ~100mb file size limit, only accepts archive files; no illegal files.
- Magic Mirror - Open source, encrypted image hosting - you can only see files if you are linked to them - NO CP.
- bittit, clearnet - Host and sell your original pictures for Bitcoins.
- SquareBoard - Upload and share high quality images. (Moderated)
- anonHTML - anonymous plaintext and (rendered) HTML hosting
- AnonPaste - minimalist, opensource online pastebin; the server has no knowledge of pasted data. Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.
- pad.riseup.net, clearnet - Etherpad service from Riseup
- BlackBin - Uncensored, open source pastebin
View the Webhost Comparison for a bit more information.
- Freedom Hosting (More info) - Invite-only. Hosting Service with PHP/MySQL. As of 2011-06-04, it hosts about 50% of the live OnionWeb by onion. UPDATE 2011-06-05, probably owns a lot more than that now. Likely owns around 75% of OnionNet.
- ANONSERVER - Paid-for. Tor web hosting, provides FTP/SSH. Down?
- torhost.onion - Free anonymous web hosting. Has a free plan, and a free "fairpaid" plan -- useful services will get more bandwidth, web space, etc.
- OnionHosting - Paid-for, no CP. Run by the administrator of several other services. High prices and very flexible.
- Pachinco's WebHosting Service - Free, no CP. Contact the administrator for hosting. Allows the following scripts: FlatPress, PunBB, SMF, and gpEasy.
Forums and BBSOther forum types. Usually phpBB.
- Freedom For People - A revolutionary group against capitalism. FFP Manifesto
- SciBay Forum - Chemistry and other sciences forum.
- TOTSE 2, clearnet - Forum dedicated to freedom of speech and freedom of information.
- Torduckin0 #1st - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Talk.Masked, clearnet contact form - Talks and Notes. 2nd generation. Famous messaging board. (Provider: JA)
- Torduckin0 #2nd - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Anonymous BBS, gopher interface, telnet interface - Another variation of the talks style of board.
- OnionMe - Forum for personal ads. All ages welcome.
- Torduckin0 #3rd - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Torduckin0 #4th - Citadel BBS with chat and IM to support Torduckin. (Provider: JF)
- Torsquare - Anonymous board, shares posts and discussions with Torbook's public square.
- Freeside - WHY WAIT? Leave the crazy at the door.
- Freedom of Information Network - General forum to replace clearnet forums that spread misinformation.
- See also: The compendium of clearnet Email providers
- SMS For Tor - Encrypted private messaging service
- Startbook - online management of your bookmarks/favorites
- Hell Online - "The Anti-social Network" - Seems to be a type of Twitter clone.
- GPF AnonymousWebservices, clearnet - Proxies for I2P, mail, news, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- GPF PrivacyBox, clearnet - Private messaging service. Proxies for I2P, tor, web. By: GermanPrivacyFoundation
- Tor Mail - Webmail/SMTP/IMAP/POP3. Can send/receive mail from outside Tor with a email@example.com address.
- Remailer Reliability Stats, clearnet, clearnet - Mixmaster/Cypherpunk remailer stats.
- mul.tiver.se, clearnet - Censorship-free distributed social network hosted by the Chinese Pirate Party
- Newzbin, clearnet - Crowdsourced Usenet index based in the UK
- Torbook - A way to make friends in onionland.
- ELIZA - Free pyschotherapy!
- n0id - n0id's crypto identity and contact page.
- TorStatusNet - Twitter clone on tor.
- CryptoCat, clearnet - Encrypted instant messaging on Tor and Clearnet.
- Christopher Dorner Support Page - Why Dorner is doing what he's doing and how you can help
- USW Secret Intelligence Service - USW-SIS is a private non-commercial intelligence agency that investigates the truth then publishes cases designated for public viewing.
- Men of Action - Volunteer who fights the good side of revolutions and wars. Currently in Turkey, taking the fight to Al-Assad.
- secgovwiki - Publication committed to original, objective, and factual research, investigative journalism and news gathering, as well as document storage, preservation, and archiving, upon the topics of The Federal Reserve, 9/11, etc.
- Heidenwut #2nd, clearnet - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- Heidenwut #1st - Politics, Occultism, Spy vs Spy, Revolution!!
- BuggedPlanet.Info, clearnet - Information on Telecommunication Interception Companies & Installations
- Keep Internet Open! - Small unofficial AnonOps site, currently instructing how to DDoS MasterCard and other WikiLeaks opponents.
- A website - Free speech advocacy. (About 50% uptime.)
- paraZite #2nd, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- paraZite #1st, clearnet 301 redirector - paraZite: Illicit activities advocacy and censored information archive.
- Neutering NOT Org, clearnet - Why Non-Human Beings Should NOT Be Castrated.
- FREEFOR - USA-based FREEdom FORces developing a turnkey distributed Temporary Autonomous Zone. FAQ
- Wake up Europe! - This is a call to arms!
- Libreria - Libreria: Varios libros disponibles de diferentes autores en inglés y espa?ol. (English and spanish, mostly political)
- The Acropolis - Has ebooks about political science
- The Anarchism Library Mirror - Mirrors books from The Anarchist Library
- Silk Road - Private marketplace with escrow (Bitcoin)