Why I prefer to call it android clones is because 99% of these clone phones are running android if not all of them, and most copied companies are Apple and Samsung.
Comparing the low price of the cloned phones to the price of the original phones it's a winner, but coming to the quality of products the Chinese clones are pretty good but not as good as the original, below is a list of pros and cons of Android clones.
- Cheap, from $60-$300.
- Identical to the original.
- Most have a nice HD screen.
- Hard to tell the difference.
- Running on android.
- Can fit original covers and accessories.
- Most is low quality.
- Specs are low compared to the original.
- Battery life sucks on most of them.
- Weak reception of Wifi.
- Lack of 4g LTE on most of them.
- Audio quality is low.
- IMEI Problems on most of them specially after factory settings.
So that was what I can think of after testing the following devices my self:
Galaxy S5 Clone (Tested to different versions).
iPhone 6 (MT6589).
For more information you can visit this blog which is specialized in Chinese phone clones