well I got scared at first but don't worry, I figured out that my email on squidoo was the same I am using on hubpages, but in that case they don't merge all you wrote in squidoo and hubpages together, instead they create a new account for you, to avoid conflicts, I mean what if you have same article on both sites and it get's replaced with one another and you lost comments etc.
How they make an account? they use your name, and I will tell you how to find out your new username easily, simple.
- First go to hubpages lost password page here, as seen on screenshot below check the "Newly transferred account from Squidoo" radio box.
- After filling your email and hitting submit, open your mail box and check the email, but one thing that you are going to thank me for is this, and this is very important, take a note of your name with spaces and all check the screenshot, just take note of it, you will need it later, as they didn't explain this on the help page..
- Enter your email and verification code as seen below than you will setup a new password.
- Now setup a new password, but don't login yet!!!
- Now after you setup a new password, if you login with your email it would still conflict and not take you to the migrated account, it will still lead to the old account and wont even work because the old one still have the old password, here is the important trick: Login using the name I told you to take not of from the email, make sure not to jump read the article from the beginning, in my case its Wissam LM "Including space", yes that's how hard it is to figure out I spent 1 hour to figure it out.
If you didn't notice yet, that name will be also your address in my case it is: http://wissamlm.hubpages.com/ also there is something strange, I don't know where the LM part came from I think it's being randomly generated while migrating.
I hope I helped you solve your problem and leave a comment if you need help or found this useful.